Won't Be My Last.
I was amazed at how pretty it was!
And I drove my friends crazy with mid-day text messages about standing on the banks of Lake Michigan, which was the most amazing shade of blue.
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. -- Mark Twain
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss
3 comments:
Those pictures are great! I was so irritated to not have my camera with me, as there were so many Chicago sights that needed documenting.
Aw, I can't believe you didn't have your camera with you! But I guess that would be even more to lug around... I am glad to no longer feel like a pack mule, carrying all those darn conference materials!
At the time, I felt like it would be dorky, but now I wish I had taken pics of our great speakers. Onyah and I got to see both Salman Rushdie (awesome European liberal snob) and Doris Kearns Goodwin (totally my new idol), and a really awesome group of bada@@ young string players!
I've always wanted to go to Chicago.
Post a Comment