Thursday, May 03, 2007

Out With the Old....

Tonight's big 2-hour Grey's Anatomy solidifed it for me. That show is on a rapid decline. I am so sick of Mer-Der and Burktina and George the cheat and Izzie "You're my best friend!" Stevens. Blech. They should have all drowned on that ferry, which officially marked when that ship went down.

BUT....

I *love* Addison! Kate Walsh rocks - remember when she showed up as the surprise super-bitch to ruin Mer-Der's happiness? And now she's turned out to be the most complicated, endearing, warm, sympathetic character of all of them. I'm glad she's getting her own show! Tonight's spin-off launch was great, and I thought the LA sunshine and more interesting adult characters - played by Merrin (Francie!) Dungey, Taye (hot) Diggs, and Tim (also hot) Daly - were all a breath of fresh air. I'm looking forward to Private Practice.


And I hope Grey's goes away. But at least I know I can stop watching, and not really miss it. I hope Karev ends up with Ava, happily ever after. And, like EW said, I would love to have Bailey and Callie come visit Addison several times a year, cuz those ladies have a friendship that's real and fun. Not like those stupid whiny interns.

3 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

they lost me a long time ago. that nonsense of two men fighting over meredith. she's not that pretty. so she must be a fabulous lay or something. don't know, don't care. i'm out and have been free of it all season.

and boo to you about switching it so I have to log into google to comment. I hate when blogs pull that nonsense.

Stef said...

It's not nonsense when it's the best defense I have of fighting off mean anonmymous emails. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to log in, all of the 2 seconds' worth, but I prefer not to receive attacks via my blog.

wRitErsbLock said...

it's not the inconvenience, it's that blogger is not my blog of choice, and when I comment, I like to link to my blog that I update all day every day.