I have the ultimate tv fan-girl night planned, and I can't wait to revel in it! Season 2 of Veronica Mars came out on DVD today, and courtesy of Netflix I have the first 4 episodes to watch tonight. I'll be getting the next 3 DVDs tomorrow, and should have the last 2 by the weekend. Yep, I plan to watch the entire season in the next 5 days. What can I say, I've inherited the family's addiction / obsession gene, and I choose to channel it through pop culture!
Plus I have all of my favorite tv-watching snacks lined up. First I'll crack in to the chips and salsa, with a diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, followed by some shrimp cocktail (a lifelong guilty pleasure), then some Half-Baked Frozen Yogurt with cookie dough and brownie pieces. Yummy!
Okay, signing off now to see what kinds of scrapes our heroine gets herself into and out of this season. I'll have to resurface for air in a few hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment