Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bring on the Snark!


I have some very exciting news....... thanks to the beauty of the Internet presale, 4 lucky ladies have a date with Jon Stewart on September 16! Yep, Brunette, Mandy, AS and I are going to be holding our breath, trying to absorb every possible morsel of snark that he utters. I'm so glad to finally be seeing my TV husband in person!

6 comments:

ScottE. said...

we saw him years ago at AU when he did an hour long show. before the daily show...he was great.


I hate when the word verification puts the letters so tightly together...can't read them!

Onyah said...

I'll be there as well, in the company of 5 Virginian boys.

I got the inside scoop because I'm on the 9:30 Club list, but I have to wonder how many folks were on that presale list, as only lawn seats were available by the time I logged in at 10:03.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've seen him live. You're in for a real treat. You'll also be surprised at how small he is!

Mandy said...

I could be happier. But only a little, and I'm not sure what it would look like, but it would probably involve jewelry. So this is going to be AWESOME!!!

Dancer in DC said...

I also saw the AU show years ago, and he was absolutely hilarious. Remind me to tell you about his cat and dog impressions sometime.

Stef said...

Scotte and Dancer: I want to hear stories this weekend! :-)

Onyah: Perhaps we shall synchronize our cell phones and meet up? Those Viriginia boys are always entertaining....

Sweet: I'm only 5 foot 2, so his diminuitive stature works just fine for me! :-)

Mandy: You know we'll be grinning ear to ear!