Saturday, September 23, 2006

Do I Have Reverse Polarity?

Something funky is going on with the technological portion of my life.

Two weekends ago, my digital camera broke. Now I just keep getting this error message and it won't open the lens or do anything. A quick cost-benefit analysis has me thinking it'll be cheaper and more satisfying to just buy an upgraded camera that's on sale rather than get this one fixed.

Last weekend, my phone line went out AGAIN. So all those plans I had of working at home prior to my biggest work week of the year? Yeah, that couldn't happen, and it made the earlier part of this week even more stressful. It was back by Sunday night, but I still lost the weekend.

Last night, my cable went out! It's still out and I'm playing phone tag with Comcast trying to figure out what's wrong and when they can fix it. I still get the local networks, but none of my cable channels at all. And I purposefully made no plans for this weekend so I could just relax and veg out in front of the tv. Thank goodness for Netflix!

So I've gotta ask myself, is this all just annoying coincidence? Or have I suddenly got an X-Files-like electromagnetic vibe around me that causes all my stuff to break?

Plus I have had a crazy eye twitch all week. Yeah, it's enough to drive me a little bit nuts.

No comments: