
Well, I was a naysayer, thinking that all the snow predictions would turn out to be much ado about nothing... but it turns out DC did get a pretty healthy dusting of the white stuff overnight. I made my way out with the camera and took a bunch of shots. Our nation's capital is truly gorgeous when blanketed in white. I'm on a dial-up here, so I'll probably post photos in several posts. Enjoy!



4 comments:
As my mother used to say, "It's Winter Wonderland!"
I figure I may as well keep posting, "Happy Birthday," too :D
Enjoy your day!!!
I did the same with pic today too!!
Good times...I love the snow.
Pretty! I wish I'd taken some photos too- the pine tree in my front yard was so weighted down that all the lower branches hung down to the ground, making kind of a wall of branches. Looked pretty cool.
Post a Comment