Monday, September 04, 2006

Test Your Politics

Feeling bored? Check out this political ideology quiz that Scotte sent me. I came out as a Socialist, which doesn't surprise me a bit. On the "famous people" chart, I ended up right smack dab on Hillary Clinton and pretty close to Bono. How about you, feel like playing?


You are a

Social Liberal
(75% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(6% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Socialist




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

4 comments:

Frankly, Scarlett said...

You are a

Social Liberal
(60% permissive)


and an...

Economic Conservative
(65% permissive)


You are best described as a:


Centrist
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.

ScottE. said...

yep, i'm a socialist as well. jlo said 50 years ago i'd have been arrested for that! Awesome.

Stef said...

Irish Red: Thanks for playing! :-)

Scotte: Yep. But 90 years ago we would've voted for Eugene Debs, who was one of the most successful 3rd party candidates ever. As far as I know, his candidacy was the only real national showing by the Socialists way back in 1912.

Dancer in DC said...

I came out as a Democrat, primarily because I'm more economically conservative than fits the Socialist mold. (70% social liberal, 30% economic liberal)