Onyah discovered and posted this online self-awareness thing, called a Johari. I did hers, so now I've created my own. I can see this being as addictive as site meter, but hopefully just short term. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if folks take a minute to pick 5-6 adjectives to describe me. I'll post results eventually.
My Johari is HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hee hee.. this is one of those blog things that starts somewhere and goes everyehere - I blame my buddy dana, who I'm sure blames someone else in return~
Proof that people do read blogs on weekends, too! I've had 8 responders on my Johari so far. Thank you!
I'll wait a few days for some folks who I know are out of town, then I'll post my results and comments on what I think it means. :-)
Ok, Stef. I picked some for you. I only know you from your blog, but your personality comes across, so.... :)
Post a Comment