Shucks- I'll be in India that week. And this year I was willing to give Restaurant Week a try, too! Too bad, since I really want to go to Acadiana, Zengo, Ceiba, and Indebleu. Oh well. There will be another go-round in a few months.
I grew up on a small sheep farm in snowy, cold upstate New York and now I live in the nation's swamp...um, I mean, the nation's capital. I love it in DC although sometimes the humidity and the ambition get tiring.
2 comments:
My goal is to try two this year...one for lunch and one for dinner.
Shucks- I'll be in India that week. And this year I was willing to give Restaurant Week a try, too! Too bad, since I really want to go to Acadiana, Zengo, Ceiba, and Indebleu. Oh well. There will be another go-round in a few months.
Post a Comment