Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Summer Love


I had a wild ride this summer and now, alas, it is over. I gave up on real men several months ago and decided instead to spend this summer lusting after a vampire with a soul. Yep, in the last 4 months or so, I obsessively watched the entire 5 seasons of Angel. Thank goodness for Netflix! From one apocalypse to another, from crazy storylines to major character shifts, from great humor to some pretty amazing epic, almost operatic, drama, my journey with Angel (and Spike, and Cordelia, Wesley, Gunn, Fred, Lorne, Darla, Connor (who was never my favorite), Lindsey, and of course Angelus himself) is now at an end.

I guess it's time to find a new love. Too bad I didn't get the name of that guy at McCormick & Schmick's last night. Guess I better find something new in my Netflix queue in the meantime....

No comments: