Hooray, I'm going out of town today! The Blue Van will pick me up soon for the trip to VT. I can't believe C&M's wedding is tomorrow! We'll have a great time - 4 of us are flying up today and staying at the same Inn and we'll be meeting up with everybody else tonight at a winery and tomorrow, of course, for the full day of festivities. It's really nice to be getting out of town and spending a whole weekend celebrating with the gang. I hope to get some good pictures of fall in VT lake country, so I'll post a few when I get back.
I am sorry that I'll miss all the excitement in DC this weekend, though, with all the protests and Cindy Sheehan... If anyone does go down to the White House and the Mall for it, please let me know any good stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment