Thursday, December 01, 2005

HH Time!

I can't believe it's taken me all day to finally have a free moment on the computer! But here I am, and here's my post about last night's blogger happy hour.

First off, a big congrats to the four hostesses with the mostesses, Kathryn, Cookie, Asian Mistress, and Rhinestone Cowgirl. I'm so glad I actually got a chance to meet and talk with all of you! You should be proud of the turnout, it was a really great and eclectic group.

I ended up going to the happy hour with two of my coworkers - M and K - after a late meeting, which ended up making for a "small world" coincidence that was a lot of fun. Turns out that K is none other than Big Gay Kevin and all of his Team Lady friends were already planning to be at the happy hour themselves! I had a great time talking with Mr. Bartender (I swear we've met before, I'll figure it out!) and Mrs. Jesus. Other great folks I got a chance to talk to real live, and in person (check out their blogs, they're all fun and interesting!):

I'm sure I talked to many more, but those $10 chocolate martinis and a day elapsed at work are starting to affect the memory....but I have these for the memories:

Mrs. Jesus, Mr. Bartender, Dale, and Big Gay Kevin


Me & Sharkbait, Two Upstate Girls enjoying a night out!

It was a great time, all. Can't wait to see everyone again in 2006!

5 comments:

Mr. Bartender said...

It was nice to reconnect with you again! Hope you had a great time!!!

Sharkbait said...

It was awesome to meet you too!!!

We definately have to get together. Suprisingly there were a few upstaters there last night, but nobody can talk through the nose like those in the 'Cuse! :-)

So glad we met...definately not strangers..

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd make it! By the way, I have a video of Dudley and I dancing. I wish I knew how to post it. It's HILARIOUS!

kob said...

It was very nice meeting you -- hope to see you again at another one of these bashes.

Asian Mistress said...

What you don't like our hot pic? Hehe. :)