Friday, December 09, 2005

Shout Outs!


So, as predicted by Chairborne Stranger, I am now addicted to my Site Meter statistics. It's great fun checking to see who's reading this here blog, and where my readers are coming from. There are a lot of DC-MD-VA readers, as I'd expect, but there are also people from all over the place. Pretty exciting.

Let me just say hello to...

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!
Edgewater, New Jersey!
Weston, Ontario, Canada!
Cambridge, Massachusetts!
Bartlesville, Oklahoma!
Toronto, Ontario, Canada!
San Diego, California!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!
Avonbridge, Falkirk, UK!
Mauritius!
Memphis, Tennessee!
Bethpage, New York!
Singapore!
Kolonie Waldheil, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany!
Sana, Hadramawt, Yemen! (That's my travelin' girl friend!)
La Puente, California!

Howdy, everybody! Thanks for reading...I'd love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Chairborne Stranger said...

Singapore will never post, Riyadh, strangely, that's me, go figure.

Told you it's addictive!

ScottE. said...

teach me how!!!

sse

Stef said...

Hey CS - I figured Riyadh was you. Is that where the server is located or something? Makes sense.

Scotte - Go to www.sitemeter.com and follow the sign-up procedures. It's free. It's a little big brother, but oh so much fun!

Chairborne Stranger said...

Yep-our satellite link is to Riyadh.