I love having the day after Thanksgiving off. I did next to nothing today...slept in, downloaded my digital photos, watched The Bourne Identity and a marathon of Doug Wilson's Moving Up on TLC, and took a long winter's nap. A few more random thoughts....
1. It's now cold enough in my apartment that Cleo, trusty cat, has taken to sleeping on the hardwood floor in front of the heater, with her little head scooted up directly under the radiator. She's cute, but I'm glad she's found that spot to be warm rather than laying on top of my arm as I type. That's sweet and cuddly and all, but it makes it very hard to type.
2. I'm sorry about Pat Morita. I hope Mr. Miyagi rests in peace. I think most of us around my age learned how to paint a fence and wax a car by watching him.
3. The narcissim/voyeurism continues. Move over Rob and Amber, cuz Chris and Adrienne are the new reality power couple in town. She "won" her career on tv, they met on tv, they worked out their relationship on tv, and now they're going to get married on tv.
4. I heard a news announcer earlier say "Michael Brown has a new job" and I thought to myself, oh, as long as he's not some emergency planning consultant then he can do whatever he wants. Well, guess what? He's starting a disaster preparedness consulting firm. I'm sure he'll do a heckuva job.
5. Even though I've mocked it in the past, this Jennifer Love Hewitt "Ghost Whisperer" show is actually pretty spooky. There's an evil Bridezilla ghost in this episode and I actually jumped at one point. A ghost in a full wedding dress is a scary sight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Aaaaambaaaah! Chris and Adrienne don't seem as... wholesome and all-American as Rob and Amber. Amazing- I saw one episode of the show where they met, and she was really interested in him but he totally didn't return her feelings. Now they're getting hitched?
Post a Comment