Are you looking for a good holiday gift to send to family members, coworkers, the dog-sitter, etc.? Do you like brownies? Mmmm, brownies.
Shameless plug time -- a friend of mine from grad school quit her job a few years ago and started a home-based business where she makes these AMAZING, sinful brownies. She'll package them up and ship them to just about anywhere across the country. It really is a great gift idea. My mom's been sending them to her relatives, and I've even used them as an office gift for people who've helped us out on events.
Check it out - Brownies on the Brain. Once you try them, you'll never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
These are simply *wonderful*! Stef was kind enough to send me a batch when I was recovering from surgery about a year ago, and I hoovered the entire box in about 2 days. (In my defense, I hadn't eaten anything in over a week!) I'll vouch for the brownies- they are rich, chocolately, and totally delicious.
MCB
Post a Comment