Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. -- Mark Twain
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss
Monday, November 28, 2005
More T'giving
Scotte has posted more photos of our Thanksgiving feast. Enjoy! But be forewarned, they may make you really hungry! I'll say it again, Scotte and J-Lo, thanks for such a great holiday!
I grew up on a small sheep farm in snowy, cold upstate New York and now I live in the nation's swamp...um, I mean, the nation's capital. I love it in DC although sometimes the humidity and the ambition get tiring.
1 comment:
I wish I had more leftovers...but travelling the day after doesn't make that the best idea...never know what will grow in the fridge in the meantime.
Post a Comment