Friday, November 11, 2005

A Crying Shame!

Oh no! Arrested Development has been cancelled! They aren't gonna order any more than the original 13 episodes for this season. Damn Fox! (I love having reason to say that.) I admit, this one weighs heavily on me cuz I feel a little guilty. I wasn't able to follow the show to its new Monday time slot, so in a teensy-tiny way this is partially my fault. But come on, couldn't they find a good time slot and stick with it!?! I hate when networks move good shows all around and you lose them in a bad time slot. Ah well, Bluths, it was fun knowing you. I shall continue to follow you on Netflix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel a bit guilty too. Here was a truly great show- hilarious in the most unexpected way, and a comeback vehicle for my 4th grade boyfriend, Mr. Jason Bateman. And since the first season I've only watched sporadically at best. At least they're going out while still funny, kind of like "The Office" (UK version) or "Absolutely Fabulous." Leave us wanting more.
MCB