Heck, today was a long day. I survived work after all, but like many I'm feeling totally overwhelmed by all that needs to be done. Bah.
But I had another great photography class. I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left! I got really good feedback on my bracketing photos. We watched another hour of that documentary on the history of photography. I've got a long post brewing in my head about the photograph as an agent of social change. But I'm tired and I don't feel like battling my dialup to upload photos, so that may appear in a few days.
Random sidenote - Jon Stewart just announced that today, November 28, is his birthday. So give a shout-out and a happy birthday to my tv husband! I wonder what the Aquarius-Sagittarius lovematch is like. Probably not so good -- I had a run-in with a Sag back in college that wasn't one to write home about.
Another random sidenote - what are the chances that I would be seeing the film footage of the Hindenberg explosion twice in one night? Seriously, in class tonight and just now on the Daily Show. Odd.
Okay, I gotta sign off and go to bed. I hope everyone's Tuesday goes better than today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment