Lest we forget....let's have a moment to honor this anniversary. It was one year ago tonight that most of us (91% of us in our nation's capital, at least) were hoping to wake up to a regime change. Alas, it was not meant to be. One down. Three more to go.
Meanwhile, Jon Stewart is having a *field day* talking about the Senate yesterday. He used my same analogy -- saying that right there in the Senate you could see a brand new pair of donkey testicles emerging.... it's true! (Remember, I grew up on a farm, not much makes me blush!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I"m just waiting for a cool breeze to pull those balls back up...guess I'm just getting too damn skeptical.
Ugh. Seems like only yesterday we were sitting at Buffalo Billiards with our "No Child Left Behind" tater tots, with big dreams and high hopes. It hurts just to think about it. I need a beer.
Yeah, I need a beer too! Funny, it's Thursday night? Anyone wanna get a beer? I've got a meeting at 7 but should be done by 8:30....
Post a Comment