Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Blech!
Ok, call me a traditionalist, but in my mind sodas should be either fruit-flavored, cola-flavored, vanilla-flavored, or root beer. I do like Jones New York's cream soda, but some of their wacky Thanksgiving flavors are just a bit too much. Can you imagine? Turkey and gravy? Green beans casserole? And now, salmon? Ew. Does fish-flavored soda actually sound tasty?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I read a review on them and heard they were absolutely disgusting. Yeh it's fun to see names like that but come on now.
Gross. Do not try it. I have been warned-and now passing it on to you!
I'd never touch it, BUT....look at the press they are getting. I'm sure there are a lot of people who had never heard of JONES sodas before and are now checking them out. Machiavellian. Is that a right use of the term, I think it is??? If not I blame a professor in grad school for saying I was Machiavellian.
Post a Comment