Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Don't Get Sick!

Hmmm. I just got a virus in my spam email with the subject "Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie." I don't know what I did recently but the amount of spam I'm getting is through the roof, and just now I had THREE quarantined viruses. I'm glad Earthlink has good spamblocking capabilities. I apologize to those of you who've gotten trapped in my spamblocker before, but it really does take good care of me. Avoid Paris at all costs!

2 comments:

ScottE. said...

I've received over 70 spams with viruses attached in the last 24 hours on my @msn.com email. It's been particularly bad. Jlo's office is also been hit as well...something's going around. And I got the Paris/Nicole thing.

Anonymous said...

the paris/nicole thing was bad enough to make IT at work send out a specific email about it. they don't do that very often.
good luck!
AS