This post is dedicated to DM, the single most die-hard fan I've ever met. He's just recovering from a trip to Philly for a concert and is considering another road trip soon. They don't make fans like Jersey fans anymore.
For your consideration, Bruce Springsteen for Senate. Wouldn't it be great to watch the Boss become a Senator?
Thanks, MCB, for the link. I agree with you, he should be allowed to wear jeans. Especially those jeans from the cover of Born in the U.S.A. I'm looking at that CD on my desk right now. Yum. It certainly would make my job of having to shmooze those Hill types with cocktail chatter a lot more fun!
Insert your Springsteen lyric puns here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
"I ain't here for business, I'm only here for fun."
Maybe more of our elected officials should have that outlook.
MCB
I second that MCB!
The times are tough now
Just getting tougher
This old world is rough
It's just getting rougher
Vote for Me
Springsteen for Senate
Post a Comment