Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm so excited!

I have Fandangoed my future. Friday, November 18. 3:25 pm. I have a hot date with a British wizard. Hooray!

I'm looking forward to the Goblet of Fire....I really loved this book, and remember appreciating it so much for being a more adult, multi-layered story. I can't wait to see the Triwizard Tournament - all that underwater stuff was freaky!

2 comments:

Sharkbait said...

Yes-very jealous that I have to wait until Sunday to see the movie. I don't care if I go by myself, I am going to see it! :-)

I hope you have fun.

And PS buffalo got 10 inches of snow last night. Reason number 500 why I moved. Holla!

ScottE. said...

Have fun and don't say a peep until later! Due to crazy schedule shifting, we can't go until Saturday night. Waaahhhhh! But we did get to see RENT last night, so it made up for the later viewing of Harry Potter.