Sunday, November 13, 2005

Speaking of Overrated

Does anyone actually think Teri Hatcher is still attractive? I keep hearing how she's so beautiful, but I think she looks terrible. She seems to be either over-exercising or starving herself to death, or both, and her face looks so haggard and drawn. I saw some magazine cover with her over the weekend that was so airbrushed that it didn't even look like the same person -- or maybe she's had very recent plastic surgery. But I just don't buy all the hype that tells us we're supposed to think she's beautiful.

I respect her cohorts, Nicollette Sheridan and Felicity Huffman (my fave), for looking their age. Marcia Cross apparently has a portrait in her attic, cuz she hasn't aged a bit since she was Kimberly. And Eva Longoria, well, I think she's younger than me so she's not even in the same category. But she's gorgeous, no question. Although I wonder if they'll ever have Gabby show for real? Do we think this pregnancy will last?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you're right - TH looks heinous. Total and complete mess.

And I love your Dorian Gray reference!