Wow, you used to work at Doug's??? I ate a lot of greasy fish and fries there growing up. Skaneateles is beautiful and there are a couple of us who've made it down here. Glad to hear there's a growing Upstate contingent in DC!
I grew up on a small sheep farm in snowy, cold upstate New York and now I live in the nation's swamp...um, I mean, the nation's capital. I love it in DC although sometimes the humidity and the ambition get tiring.
2 comments:
Hey Stef - I am from Syracuse and used to work for Doug's Fish Fry...insane that place is!
I LOVE Skaneatles (Still can't spell it). It's beautiful there and alot of my friends are from there.
Thanks for stopping by, and let's keep in touch. Us Upstaters gotta stick together!
Wow, you used to work at Doug's??? I ate a lot of greasy fish and fries there growing up. Skaneateles is beautiful and there are a couple of us who've made it down here. Glad to hear there's a growing Upstate contingent in DC!
Post a Comment