Wow, who's writing for The West Wing these days? It's almost eerie. Last week or maybe the week before was when "Greg Brock," a NYTimes reporter, went to jail for protecting his White House source in a leak investigation with national security implications. And now the source of that leak has been revealed (I was surprised but won't reveal it here in case anyone is anti-spoiler) and is facing all the ramifications of those actions. And wow, what a crushing speech from President Bartlett at the end. The very definition of a fall from grace.
I wish we faced an electoral choice as hard as Smits vs. Alda. Either one of them seem more appealing than the real world these days...
And I forgot to comment a few weeks ago, but I loved the part of The West Wing and flashed forward to a few years from now. I *love* that CJ and Danny end up together and have a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey there, hope you're having a spectacular day!
Post a Comment