Wednesday, October 12, 2005
I am an addict!
OMG. So all of the Verizon land lines were out in my building last night. No phone service = No Internet. Oh, Lordy, I was not doing well! What did we do before the Internet? I couldn't check email, home or work, I couldn't post, I couldn't read other blogs, I couldn't get to the NYT or Netflix. I was just a few steps away from "I have killed the weatherman!!!" What did I do instead? Balanced my checkbook. No fun. But now the phones are fixed and I'll have my Internet connection again tonight. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Our internet went out on Monday and it won't be back, fingerscrossed until Thursday...>KILLING ME!!!!! If it's not one techno thing (iTunes crashing) it's another!!! AHHHHHH. I need a P.A. to take care of things and just make them all work!
Post a Comment