My brother and I are texting each other, trying to remember the answer to a key 90's pop culture question:
Who killed Laura Palmer?
I thought it was her father, possessed by the spirit of some guy named Bob. My brother also said it was Leland Palmer, but then I realized I may be confusing the actors. Was Leland Palmer the guy who had been in West Side Story? Who is the guy who was just in Good Night and Good Luck? That may have been Lara Flynn Boyle's father. Or Audrey's/Sherilynn Fenn's father? I'm so confused?!?
Does anyone remember a clear answer to who really killed Laura Palmer? I want to try to figure it out without looking it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have no idea who was in West Side Story, or Good Night and Good Luck, or who Lara Flynn Boyle's father was... but I'm pretty sure that Leland Palmer killed her. I know there are some people out there who like to come up with alternate theories, but I think that "Bob" made her father do it.
Yep- Dad Palmer killed her while he was possessed by Bob.
MCB
Aha, I looked it up! It is the same guy in Good Night, and Good Luck who played Leland Palmer. His name is Ray Wise.
Post a Comment