CNN is reporting two tips.... Bob Franken has heard that Karl Rove was told he will not be indicted today, but that he will continue to be under investigation. SSWHC (although he's not a WHC anymore) John King has heard that Scooter probably *will* be indicted today. So.....it's looking like it's Fitzmas morning! At least partially. Maybe it's like we'll get one Fitzmas present today but have to wait a while to get our really big present? I'd love to see Rove go down....
And btw, Ann Coulter was just wearing JEANS in her CNN interview with Miles O'Brien. I hate Ann Coulter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Pardon my language, but Ann Coulter is very stale ass. I hate her, unlike my hatred towards any other....I think I hate her more than the shrub. She is the epitome of "cunt." Again, pardon me...delete me if you want. I hate her!!!
Ah, I'll let it go this time and won't delete ya, just cuz I share the same sentiment....
Scotte, there are very, very few women about whom I would use that word. But Ann is definitely one of them!
Stef, I blame you for introducing me to Ann Coulter's venom years ago. I remember hearing from you about some horrible, loathsome blonde stick figure who was a regular guest on "Politically Incorrect," and it seems like she's been everywhere since then. You detested her before it was cool!
MCB
Post a Comment