Saturday, October 29, 2005

Movies I Want to See This Fall

Just in case I forget, I thought I'd post the list.... I'll either be seeing these in the theater or adding them to my Netflix queue very soon.

1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Memoirs of a Geisha
3. Jarhead
4. Casanova (MG, I'll wait 'til you're back!)
5. Derailed (I forgot to add Clive Owen as one of my celebrity crushes. I hope he can forgive me.)
6. Rent
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
8. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
9. Walk the Line
10. Fun with Dick and Jane

Wow, and there are so many more.... Fall is definitely my favorite movie season. Who wants to join me??? :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should add Capote! Saw it this weekend - thought it was just excellent.

Asian Mistress said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asian Mistress said...

Looks like we want to see a lot of the same!

Thanks for the comment today. Yes, it was hard for me to post!

ScottE. said...

I plan to see most of these. But right away, I do plan to see Jarhead and might go this weekend. Interested? J-lo doesn't want to see this one, but we'll probably go the theatre at the same time and he'll see some chick flick. I've heard Jarhead is pretty good.