Friday, January 06, 2006

Ho Hum

I'm kind of looking forward to a very quiet weekend, which is already well underway. I have three main goals for the next three days:

1. Netflix. I have three new DVD's...Veronica Mars Season 1, Disc 5; Eddie Izzard Unrepeatable; and Born Into Brothels. That seems like a good variety to me. Is anyone watching anything else they recommend? I love reorganizing my queue.

2. Filling Up My iPod. So many CD's, so little time....

3. Cleaning My Apartment. I am a pack-rat, a clutter-bug. It's definitely long past due for me to do a major overhaul and get rid of a bunch of junk. The timing is right, cuz we got a very aggressive letter from the building management saying they are doing apartment inspections next week. So this is the perfect weekend for me to get rid of silly stuff and straighten the place up more than just a bit.

I will be able to do a little socializing.... Onyah and I are venturing out on Sunday to catch Heath Ledger in his straight-man romance of the season. A hot Aussie playing Casanova? Yeah, I'll see it. Perhaps someday I'll know how to quit him.....

No comments: