1. They share my hatred/fear of large flightless birds like ostriches or emus.
2. They share my love for that hottie we've watched for decades, Mr. Jason Bateman.
Seriously, I don't see this show often enough, but I still love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
There are so many reasons why I love Scrubs - and chief amongst them now is that they're going to start showing it here in Yemen!! It's going to be on late-ish, but I don't care. That, and the advent of Gray's Anatomy here, have made me happy all out of proportion.
I'm a little sad that a TV show can do that much to boost my mood.
I stopped watching Scrubs, and I'm not even sure why, but probably to switch over to something else. I watched a portion of the movie The Aviator last night on HBO and it wasn't improving with longer watching, so I switched to a Law and Order rerun...always dependable.
Post a Comment