Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Bizarre Girl Power Moment
Madeline Albright just did a cameo on "Gilmore Girls." She was in Rory's dream, a stand-in for her mother Lorelai. Rory was laying in bed trying to fall asleep and Madeline Albright came to tuck her in, then laid down next to her and started talking about how she was growing up so fast, and she remembered when she was just a little girl, etc. Clearly Rory's dreaming about the unresolved conflict that's driving this season's storyline, as Lorelai and Rory aren't speaking to each other. But what a strange cameo?!? I had read that Madeline Albright was going to appear, but I figured she would be a guest lecturer at Yale who inspired Rory to go back to school, or something along those lines. This was just strange. How'd she agree to that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I missed it last night-was it a good one? Lorelai and Rory just need to start talking again. You can't beat their one liners to each other, I love it.
SB - It was pretty good. Rory's 21st birthday, and Emily threw a big party. But R and L were both sad since they'd always had a big plan for her 21st and they weren't going to be able to do it. But L did come to the party and they started talking, so it looks like the fight may slowly wind down. But of course Emily and Richard will still be causing probs, and now they're fighting with each other. Emily got really mad when she found out L and Luke were engaged and no one had told her. Sounds like there will still be lots of family arguments to keep the season going!
you know mom's at home after surgery, right? she's finally using the netflix I got dad for christmas...what'd she get? the first 3 DVDs of Season 1 if Gilmore Girls, so I watched 11 episodes in 3 days!
AS
11 episodes??? That's a lot of witty pop culture references in just 3 days! I hope you enjoyed it. GG is one of my favorite shows.
Post a Comment