Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. -- Mark Twain
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Not so Comcastic
I don't think I'm a fan of this whole channel line-up change. Is anyone else just a little upset that Comedy Central has gone from being ironic, snarky, glorious channel 69 to just plain old channel 68? Why, I ask you, why?!?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Comedy Central is Ch. 68 for us, always has been, and I like it. :) But actually, 69 is cooler, I guess. You're right.
I grew up on a small sheep farm in snowy, cold upstate New York and now I live in the nation's swamp...um, I mean, the nation's capital. I love it in DC although sometimes the humidity and the ambition get tiring.
1 comment:
Comedy Central is Ch. 68 for us, always has been, and I like it. :) But actually, 69 is cooler, I guess. You're right.
Post a Comment